January 20, 2010

[nineteenth]



Some of these photos are taken because I want to capture something I see and I will then write a story about it.  Others are taken because I first have a story to tell and want a visual to aid it.  This photo represents the latter.  The shoes pictured above are one of my favorite pairs.  For one, they're the only bronze shoes I own making them unique amongst the blue, brown and black pairs that dominate my closet.  I like the details - small pleats near the toe and a whimsical design covering the sole.  I also like how they are the only pair of flats that always stay on my feet thanks to the buckles along the ankle.  Most of all though, they do something you can't see with a picture: They click like heels when I walk in them.  When I hear it, I just feel so absolutely girly!

No comments: